Atalanta the Huntress
Completed December 2012
Atalanta is named after the Greek Legend of Atalanta. You can read about her at Wikipedia
Her features include…
- A complete reroot with luscious saran in golden blonde with highlights, and a black streak at the nape of her neck. Her new hair was then styled in a soft wave
- A complete repaint using high quality acrylics and sealers
- A body transplant into a fashionista body
- Handmade costume from my own patterns using very thin tooling leather that’s been tooled and painted, trimmed with genuine fur (mink I believe).
- Hand crafted arrows & bow.
- Unique stand with a natural scene.
Atalanta is basically finished and ready for sale… except for a certificate of authenticity and some tweaks to her stand so it’s more shipable. I am wanting to get $300US plus shipping once she is ready to go. If you are interested in purchasing her, please feel free to contact me.